- New World Disorder 9 – Never Enough by FreeRide Entertainment
- Pinned by BNC Productions
- Vicious Circle
- Unlimited 2
- How About It
- This is Australia
- Koxx Days 2008
- Bang Bang
- Summer of Shred by Backlash Ent
- Like a Pro by Fluidride
- The Uprising
- 3Focus by Orpheus Production
- Victory by MTBcut
- Project North
- Foot Out Flat Out by Aaron Bartlett
- F1RST by Clay Porter
- Best of Earthed by Dirt Magazine
- Latitudes by DH Productions
- Seasons by The Collective
- Virtuous by Ionate Films
- New World Disorder 8 – Smack Down by FreeRide Entertainment
- Jeff Lenosky’s Greatest Hits
- BITS III CKD by Pist-N-Broke Prod
- Re-Focus by Orpheus Production
- Klunkerz by William Savage
- Live to Ride by MB UK
- Home by Reset Films
- Between The Tape by Clay Porter
- Illusionary Lines by Tony Butler
- Sevenvision by The Cut
New World Disorder 9 – Never Enough by FreeRide Entertainment
Gee Atherton ripping the Worlds course the day after winning the race, Robbie
Bourdon stomping a 70 ft. flat spin and Fabien Barel dropping an insane, near
vertical line in Morocco, that’s right New World Disorder is back with it’s 9th
installment, “Never Enough.” Filmed exclusively in Super 16mm and High
New Spots like China, Australien and Marokko; Qashqai Contest Serie Madrid,
München and London; World Cup Races in Slowenien; Andorra, Schottland, Italien
Riders: Alex Pro, Andreu Lacondeguy, Ben Boyko, Brandon Semenuk, Cam McCaul, Darren Berrecloth, Gee Atherton, Paul Basagoitia and Wayne Goss.
- Dragonforce – The Fire Still Burns
- Phontaine – Telephone Drone
- The Gaslight Anthem – Red In The Morning
- Crystal Castles – Untrust Us
- Black Label Society – Suicide Messiah
- Adham Shaikh – Krishna (Ambient Mix)
- Bryan Ingram – Sanskrit Quest
- D.Todd Sorensen – Head Hunter
- Black Tide – Shockwave
- Madvillain – Money Folder Instrumental (Four Tet Remix)
- LL Cool J – Mama Said Knock You Out
- Phontaine – Picking It Up
- Authority Zero – Sirens
- Army of the Pharaohs – Dump The Clip
- No Age – Ripped Knees
- Cam’ron – Killa Cam (Instrumental)
- Santogold – LES Artistes
- Phontaine – Holy Grain Serial
- Shiny Toy Guns – Richochet!
- Aphex Twin – Mold
- Baroness – Rise
- Skindred – Rude Boy for Life
- Supergrass – Bad Blood
- Thornton and Ramzy – Morocco Dance
- Another Black Day – Wicked Soul
- Zeph & Azeem ft. Tut & DJ Teeko – Everything’s Different
Pinned by BNC Productions
Gravity racing is the focus in this DVD. If you like going fast, PINNED is for you. Pure adrenaline from start to finish from various venues throughout the year. Races from Sea Otter, Anglefire, Southridge in Fontana and many more are featured.
Riders: Chris Kovarik, Chris Shewmake, David K, Evilio, Ian Odom, Steve Wentz and Szymon Kowalski.
Shot on digital , HD and 8 mm. Filmed through both sides of North America. ‘Vicious Circle’ pushes the limits of what can be accomplished on a bike. Featuring the first ever 65 foot ‘Double Road Gap’ , some of the gnarliest tricks ever done on a mountain bike and the fastest racers coming out of Canada. BMX is also featured in the DVD. This movie includes the top athletes of the industry , plus the introduction of Graham Agassiz and Isael CotÚ.
Riders: Ben Boyko, Brandon Semenuk, Brian Onofrichuk, Clarie Buchar, Dominick Menard, Graham Agassiz, Isael Cote, J-F Boulianne, Mattew Laurin, Steve Bergerton and Wade Lajlar.
- Kyuss – Un Sandpiper
- Teddybears – Yours To Keep
- New Order – Ceremony
- Ratatat – Seventeen Years
- Josh Martinez – Time Alone
- Ironik ft. Lassemblée – Faudrait Pas
- Dolly Parton – Jolene
- Accept – Don’t Go Stealing My Soul Away
- Alice Cooper – Poison
- Opus – Live is life
Unlimited 2 is a amateur movie that includes freeride, dirt and Polish dh cup segments.
It was made in the year 2008 by a group of mtb enthusiasts from Zywiec, using virtually no budget.
The movie lacks that what big-budget productions can offer but it makes it up with creativity and skills.
Riders: Andrzei Wantola, Patryk Hernas, Pawel Mrozek, Piotr Herzyk, Rafal Wiewora, Slawek Vatroba and Tymek Blachura.
How About It
Shot on location in New Zealand, this film features seven of the countrys finest mountain bikers in action on the most spectacular and challenging terrain they can find.
Join Brett Frew, Sam Blenkinsop, Cameron Cole, Paul Needham, Matt Scoles, Kieran Bennett and Ben Finney as they ride through dense rain forest and across barren, windswept high country. DVD extras include almost two hours of bonus footage, interviews, outtakes, crashes and more.
Riders: Ben Finney, Cameron Cole, Join Brett Frew, Kieran Bennett, Matt Scoles, Paul Needham and Sam Blenkinsop.
This is Australia
TIA is an explosive documentary that delves deep into the lives of the top riders who have given Australia its reputation, explores the challenges faced by the younger riders trying to establish themselves in a sport that takes everything you have to succeed, and asks: what makes Sam Hill so fast.
Riders: Amiel Cavalier, Ben Cory, Chris Kovarik, Jared Graves, Jared Rando, Joel Bain, Mitch Delfs, Nathan Rennie, Rhys Willemise, Sam Hill and Shaun O’Conner.
- Intro: Oseven – The Incredibles
- Nathan Rennie: The Temper Trap – Sunday Painter
- Rhys Willemse: Grafton Primary – Hidden Cycle
- Joel Bain: My Secret Circus – War Games
- Jared Graves: The Hard-Ons – Bubble Bath
- Talking: Joeb – Far Away
- Shaun O Connor: Glen Wilson – Detour
- Jared Rando / Amiel Cavalier: Dekannen – Thirteen
- Bo Percival – Night Giants (2 Minutes To Midnight Mix)
- Ben Cory: Only The Sea Slugs – Love Is Dead
- The Meaning Of – The Alligator Festival
- Paper Scissors – We Don’t Walk
- Chris Kovarik: The Meaning Of – The World Got In The Way
- Joeb – Hold
- Sam Hill: The Meaning Of – For You
- Bo Percival – SLP (SHS Breaks Mix)
- Diamonds – Waste Land
- Mitch Delfs: My Secret Circus – No Cure
- The Temper Trap – Sirens
- The Temper Trap – My Sun
- Conclusion: The Temper Trap – Peter Parker’s Alter Ego
- Credits: Pott Street – Reminice
Koxx Days 2008
Contest Koxx Days 2008 (France)
Riders: Vincent Hermance, Aurelien Fontenoy, Gilles Coustellier, Kenny Belaey
Take a behind the scenes look at two of freeride mountain biking’s top athletes. Follow the roller coaster ride of ups and downs in their day-to-day lives of traveling, competing, riding and everyday mayhem. Aaron Chase and Cameron McCaul lead you on their unpredictable journey through Europe for freeridings biggest contest series. The story takes a twist when Chase suffers a possible career ending injury, while McCaul continues on, traveling from country to country battling for top honors and the largest cash purse ever in freeride. Watch Chase claw his way back through painful surgeries, therapy and recovery as McCaul continues to tear it up everywhere he goes. Find out why these guys are considered 2 of the top freeriders in the world.
Riders: Aaron Chase and Cam McCaul.
- Intro : Von Skinny – Midnight Lovers
- Newcastle: Countervision – Ease to Fallout
- Newcastle: Countervision – Letdown
- Milan: Kill Cheerleader – Sell Your Soul
- Madrid: Mz Ann Thropik – Dynamite
- Ace’s Doctor Visits: Redlight Cinema – Stir Crazy
- Cologne: Von Skinny – No More
- Paris: Redlight Cinema – Pandemonium
- Wrap Up: Von Skinny – Midnight Lovers
- Credits: The Nutley Brass – Last Caress
Summer of Shred by Backlash Ent
Check out the mountain bike video the Summer Of Shred, as it travels around the world to meet the top riders in every discipline, laying down tire tracks on epic mountain trails, dirt jumps, and the most intense freeride terrain that the world has to offer. The Summer of Shred featured world class freerider Phil Sundbaum, who is on a mission to ride every style of biking that the sport has to offer – with the pros who know it best.
Riders: Colin Mackay, Darcy Turenne, Eric Porter,, Greg Minnaar, Hans Rey, Justin Leov, Ryan Nyquist and Timo Pritzel.
Like a Pro by Fluidride
Fluidride: Like a Pro focuses on the body movement of successful cyclists, and breaks down complex movements into an easily understandable format. A mix of discussion, theory, physics, and actual lessons, Fluidride: Like A Pro tackles each section from a variety of angles with excellent trail riding and racing examples to illustrate technique. This video will help take your riding to the next level. Intended for riders of all off road disciplines from Novice to Expert. Learn more at Bones Over Metal or Fluidride
Riders: Jennifer Tell, Joe Perizio, Lars Sternberg, Luke Strobel, Nick Tuttle, Simon Lawton, Tristyn Duerr and Tyler Gilsdorf.
The Uprising documents the fastest and most talented young riders from around the world. Watch them shred their home tracks, from the wet hillsides of Scotland to the foot deep dust of South Africa, and everywhere in between.
Then see them challenge the old boys in probably the most intense and exciting season or racing ever. From the Atherton domination in Andorra to the epic World Championships in Italy, young Kiwi Sam Blenkinsop’s first WC win in Schladming and Josh Bryceland’s Wolrd Champs title, this is racing like you have never seen before.
Add to this a soundtrack featuring MGMT, Shiny Toy Guns, AC/DC, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Collie Buddz, Hilltop Hoods, Sinistapushaman and Nina Simone and you have an hour of inspirational and fresh riding, mint tunes, and a general vibe that will leave you wondering why you are inside watching TV when you should be on your bike!
Riders: Danny Hart, Greg Minaar, Greg Saharin, Harry Heath, Josh Bryceland, Nico Vink, Paul Aston, Sam Hill, Seannan O’Riordan and Watt Simmons.
- MGMT – Kids
- Wolfmother – Woman (MSTRKRFT Remix)
- Radio 4 – Enemies Like This
- Collie Buddz – Blind to You
- Neo Plastix – Gentlemens Gold
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Gold Lion
- MGMT – Electric Feel
- Sinistapushaman – Dont Get Left
- AC/DC – If You Want Blood (You’ve Got It)
- Interface vs. Laid Blak – It’s a Pity
- Hilltop Hoods – The Nosebleed Section
- Desert Sessions – I Wanna Make It Wit Chu
- Dub Pistols – Architect
- Nina Simone – Sinnerman
- Hustle Rose – Metric
- Shiny Toy Guns – Don’t Cry Out
- Kings of Leon – Ragoo
3Focus by Orpheus Production
3Focus dives in headfirst to the madness that is the UCI World Cup, and doesnt come up for air for nearly an hour. Insane high speeds, raw emotions and an eclectic soundtrack make 3Focus a truly entertaining account of life on the road racing bikes. Stunning scenery, amazing camerawork, and revolutionary shooting techniques are all present, and combine with the pure energy of the racers to produce something pretty damn special.
Riders: Adam Brayton, Brian Lopes, James Stock, Justin Leov, Matti Lehikoinen, Paul Aston, Rémi Thirion and Sam Blenkinsop.
- Matti Lehikoinen: Guns and Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
- The Undeserving – Look Inside
- Brian Lopes: Styles of Beyond – Story Begins
- The Grits – Ooh Ah
- Justin Leov / Sam Blenkinsop: The Go! Team – Huddle Formation
- Mint Royale – Singing in the Rain Remix
- James Stock / Paul Aston: Goodshirt – Buck it Up
- The Ponys – Maybe I’ll Try
- Wolfmother – Woman
- Ladytron – Blue Jeans
- The Stranglers – Golden Brown
- The Dub Pistols – Running from the Thoughts
- Rémi Thirion: The Script – Rusty Halo
- Chevelle – I Get It
- Credits: Latch Key Kid – Streets of Gold
Victory by MTBcut
A tale of the 2008 Downhill season, ‘Victory’ is the first full DVD production from the video website MTBcut.tv. Follow the Highs and lows of 2008 as Greg Minnaar, Sam Hill, Gee Atherton and many more battle it out for honors in the World Cup and World Championship. From the rain soaked mountains of Bromont in Canada to the sun baked Slovenian hillside, follow the most exciting years World Cup racing ever.
Victory also features the best of UK racing and talent. Following the entire UK NPS series and featuring some of most exciting up-and-coming riders on the scene. Including new Junior World Champion Josh Bryceland, Irish Pinner Ben Reid, Mojo Suspension riders Stanbridge, Cathro and Hutchens along with the most exciting Street Trials rider in the World Danny Macaskill. It’s all here on one flat out DVD.
Riders: Ben Reid, Danny Macaskill, Gee Atherton, Greg Minnaar, Irish Pinner, Josh Bryceland and Sam Hill.
- Paul Callan – For The Love Of Cork
- The Butthole Surfers – Goofy’s Concern
- The Chalets – No Style
- J Live – Timeless
- DJ Einstein and Soup – Have and Have Nots
- Ben Reid: The Jam – A Bomb in Wardour Street
- Clap Your Hands Say Yeah – Is This Love
- The Chalets – Feel The Machine
- Stiff Little Fingers – Who Died and Made You Elvis
- Fdel – Instrumental Proficiency
- Flow Dynamics – Shock Ya Mind
- Boss Volenti – Roll Into Shape
- The Butthole Surfers – They Came In
- Josh Bryceland: The Shake – 8 O’Clock
- Natty – July
- Cake – Love You Madly
- Alice in Chains – Them Bones
- The Cult – She Sells Sanctuary
- Unknown Artist – Sound for Language
- The Cult – Rise
- The Poets of Rhythm – Ham Gallery
- Big Brother Bad – Heartland
- Big Brother Bad – This is Home
- Danny Macaskill: DJ Nu Mark – Brand Nu Live (ft JLive)
- Fdel – Rock Steady
- Deep Purple – Smoke on the Water
A Scandinavian MTB documentary. Shot on location in Finland, Sweden, and Norway.
Riders: Janne Laitio, JM Pouta, Joonas Vinnari, Martin Söderström, Olli Eloranta and Trond Hansen.
Foot Out Flat Out by Aaron Bartlett
Featuring only the very best in style and undiscovered raw talent, Foot Out Flat Out brings you the most in-depth look at the British race scene ever. Packed with big names, and some you may never had heard of, hand picked from around the UK for their amazing bike skills. The film follows the 2008 NPS season, Fort William World Cup, Dragon DH and some UK BMX action. This is the downhill race DVD you have been waiting for!
Riders: Aaron Bartlett, Adam Brayton, Alex Bond, Chris Doyle, Deejay, Joe Horton, Liam Mason, Marc Beaumont, Micky Boswell, Pat Campbell-Jenner, Rowan Sorrell and Sion Whitecross.
- Intro: justanotherdj – Bioscience
- Devils Gun – Ten Paces
- First of Giants – Hypochondriac
- Ammafist – Last Man Down
- The Brazen – Tellurian
- LR Rockets – Personality
- The Get Outs – Brand New Start
- LR Rockets – Pincer Movement
- The Altruist – (Specially Made)
- The Brazen – Gravity
- The Van Daniels – Wanna Dance With Me
- Skatch – Scarlett
- Emily Breeze – Badlands
- The Get Outs – Out to Freeze
- The Filthy Youth – Pirate
- Ammafist – Soulfree
- Mr Drastik – Give It Up
- Autorun – Smile For The Camera
- The Altruist – (Specially Made)
- The Ramsays – This Has All Been a Terrible Mistake
- The Get Outs – Beer Can
- Arthur Walker – Extinguisher Glue
- Cav Johnson – What I’m About
- The Mojave Collective – Blame it on Lorraine
- Glide – M2krn Number 001
- The Get Outs – Mechanism
- Credits: The Ramsays – Intro
F1RST by Clay Porter
From the creator of Between the Tape comes F1RST. Following multiple story lines, F1RST documents the 2007 World Cup Series and World Championships of Downhill Mountain Bike Racing.
Interviewed are over 30 of the sports top riders and team managers that collectively tell the story of both the 2007 Season and the sport of Downhill Mountain Bike Racing as a whole. F1RST breaks new ground in documenting the extreme and comparatively young sport of Downhill Racing, and does so with a dept and intensity not seen before.
Riders: Brendan Fairclough, Cole Bangert, Filip Polc, Greg Minnaar, J.D. Swaguen, Jared Graves, Justin Leov, Luke Strobel, Marc Beaumont, Matti Lehikonen, Nathan Rennie, Sam Blenkinsop, Sam Hill, Steve Peat and The Athertons.
- Intro : Röyksopp – Triumphant
- Rise Against – Worth Dying For
- Ian Brown – Kiss Ya Lips (No ID)
- VAST – Thrown Away
- VAST – Don’t Take Your Love Away
- Freestylers – Warning
- Shiny Toy Guns – You Are The One
- VAST – Turquoise
- Scary Kids Scaring Kids – Snake Devil
- Rebelution – Attention Span
- VAST – Falling From the Sky
- VAST – Be With Me
- U.N.K.L.E. – In a State
- VAST – What Else Do I Need/Epithalamica Excerpts
- VAST – I Don’t Have Anything
- Outro: Coldplay – Clocks
Best of Earthed by Dirt Magazine
The Best of Earthed – the long awaited best of Earthed is here; watch over an hour of the World’s finest Mountain bike video footage all on one DVD for the first time! Feature highlights include: Earthed 1 – Mt St. Anne World Cup, Iron Horse I Bromont, Battle Royal Mini Bike Race, No Clips BMX. Earthed 2 – Rich Cunynghame section, Neil Donoghue section, Les Deux Alpes, World Cup, UCI DH BMX, Ben Reid and Friends, Worlds – Les Gets. Earthed 3 – Intro, Hardtails Rule, Mega Avalanche, Fabien Barel section, Ft. William World Cup. Earthed 4 – Gientress & innerieithen, Isle of Sky, Brazil World Cup, Welsh trail centres. Earthed 5 – Honda 1.04, Schladming World Cup Ft. William World Champs, Sam Hill 1.04.
Riders: Ben Reid, Fabien Barel, Neil Donoghue, Rich Cunynghame and Sam Hill.
Latitudes by DH Productions
From the acclaimed creators of the Chain Reaction series and SEVENVISION comes a progressive and soulful mountain bike adventure that shows the deeper you get involved with your passion, the smaller your world becomes.
Four time Emmy Award winning producer/director, Don Hampton and crew have been spanning the globe to capture every angle in pristine high definition. Latitudes features the usual cast of characters from the DH Productions stable, as well as other top athletes that are shaping the next generation of mountain biking. Including Joe Perrizo’s record breaking dirt to dirt backflip. Latitudes showcases the sessions with our athletes from stunning locations from around the world, such as the French Alps, Puerto Rico, Canary Islands, Utah, New Hampshire, Vermont, New Mexico, California, New Jersey and more.
Riders: Aaron Chase, Adam Hauck, Amelia Colasurdo, Amir Karbonni, Andreu Lacondeguy, Andrew Taylor, Brandon Semenuk, Cam McCaul, Carlo Dieckmann, Carter Holland, Chris Van Dine, Clint McMahon, Dave Smutok, Emily Johnston, George Ryan, Hannah Hannah, Jamie Goldman, JD Swanguen, Jeff Lenosky, Jim DeChamp, Jim Tharp, Joe Perrizo, Josh Bender, Kyle Ebbett, Lars Tribus, Lisa Myklak, Mike Metzger, Nick Van Dine, Randy Spangler, Rocco Quintiliani, Steve Bafus, Travis Hart, Tyler McCaul and Wayne Goss.
- ZZ Top – Beer Drinkers & Hellraisers
- RJD2 – Ghostwriter
- 30 Seconds to Mars – Beautiful Lie
- The Otha’s – Just Like That
- Peter, Bjorn & John – Young Folks
- AC/DC – Let’s Get It Up
- Pimp Daddy Nash – It’s a Wonderful Life
- Ted Nugent – Stranglehold
- Molly Hatchet – Flirtin’ With Disaster
- Korn – Shoots and Ladders
Seasons by The Collective
In 2004, The Collective released the self-titled film, The Collective. The film went on to win several prestigious awards and quickly became recognised by mountain bikers around the world as the film that the mountain bike world had been waiting for. In 2006, their second film, Roam, was released to even greater critical and commercial success. The film played to a series of sell out cinema screening throughout the UK.
Now in 2008, The Collective are back with their eagerly anticipated third feature, “Seasons”.
Following seven of the worlds top mountain bikers through the course of the four seasons of the year, “Seasons” brings cinematic grandeur to the genre of mountain bike films. From the heat of competition downhill racing to riders ripping singletrack against the backdrop of a summer sunset, “Seasons” is a must see for film fans and bike fans alike. The film stars the biggest names in mountain biking including former UCI World Cup Downhill Champion Steve Peat.
Riders: Andrew Shandro, Cam McCaul, Darren Berrecloth, Matt Hunter, Steve Peat, Stevie Smith, Thomas Vanderham and Trond Hansen.
- Intro: Latch Key Kid – Dark Clouds Instrumental
- Steve Peat: The Sessions – My Love
- Matt Hunter: Sick Days – Fleeing The Scene
- Andrew Shandro: Rich Smith – Faythe
- Cam McCaul: Kinski – Boy Was I Mad!
- Trond Hansen: Latch Key Kid – Fountain Of Youth
- Stevie Smith: Wintersleep – Orca
- Thomas Vanderham: Latch Key Kid – Devil Down Instrumental
- Darren Berrecloth: The Tragically Hip – The Lonely End Of The Rink
- Andrew Shandro: Citizen Cope – Bullet And A Target
- Steve Peat: Rob The Viking – The Finish
- Steve Peat: Rage Against The Machine – Bulls On Parade
- Matt Hunter: The Sessions – Eighteen Candles
- Darren Berrecloth / Cam McCaul: Josh Martinez & Samix – Time Alone
- Adham Shaikh – Thru The Looking Glass
- Pennywise – Peaceful Day
- Thomas Vanderham: Latch Key Kid – Mail Pais
- Damian Marley – Born To Be Wild
- Phontaine – Tokyo Jah
- The Cat Empire – Two Shoes
- Credits: Phontaine – Todos Santos
Virtuous by Ionate Films
Ionate films consists of Brian Gottschalk and Fabian Näf (both born 1978), two guys from central Switzerland. VIRTUOUS is their first production with focus on aesthetic footage off the racetracks shot entirely in Full High Definition.
«The Best Underdog Film Of 2008.» -pinkbike.com
«ionate films beings you one of the must see Mountain Bike Films of the season.» -rip.tv
«A beautifully shot mountain bike movie from Switzerland.» -nsmb.com
Riders: Adrian Fischer, David Kretz, Kevin Fanghänel, Marcel Schläpfer, Mathé Hüsler, Ralph van den Berg, Rene Wildhaber, Sacha Robert, Samuel Zbinden and Vinzenz Guntern.
- Intro: Band of Horses – Is There a Ghost
- Sacha Robert: Herbaliser & Phi Life Cypher – Distinguished Jamaican English (The Herbaliser Remix)
- Vinzenz Guntern: Hillbilly Moon Explosion – Little Lil
- Adrian Fischer: Japrazz – Keep Your Guard Up
- René Wildhaber: January Jaunt – Hopeful Ways
- David Kretz: Be-Noizy – Bad Boy
- Kevin Fanghänel / Marcel Schläpfer / Ralph van den Berg: Flink – Well Well Well
- Samuel Zbinden: As Friends Rust – Born With a Silver Spoon Up Your Ass
- Camera Obscura – Country Mile
- Mathe Hüsler: Cargo City – When I Sleep I Disappear
- End: Strozzini – Go Away
New World Disorder 8 – Smack Down by FreeRide Entertainment
Welcome to world-wide mayhem! 16 of the planet’s best freeride mountain bikers will battle it out for the title of Ultimate Freeride Champion! New World Disorder 8 “Smack Down” promises to be just that, a severe throw down of the sickest moves in the business – Longdoogie flip whips, Insano camel hand plants, massive Flying Bourdini gaps and much more. Shot on location in Argentina, Israel, Europe, US and B.C. this edition of the NWD series cannot be missed
Smackdown is the absolute pinnacle of the New World disorder series. A specticleof film making and progressive mountain biking. Shot on location in Whistler Mountain Bike Park, Israel, Argentina, Merlin’s House, Utah & British Columbia. Also contains exclusive event coverage from The Nissan Qashqai Challenge, Crankworx & the Bear Claw Invitational
Riders: Andreu Lacondeguy, Ben Boyko, Brian Lopes, Cam McCaul, Cedric Gracia, Darren Berrecloth, Fabien Barel, Jeff Lenosky, Kirt Voreis, Kurtis Sorge, Kyle Strait, Paul Basagotia, Richie Schley, Robbie Bourdon, Wade Simmons and Wayne Goss.
- Taking Asylum Cue 16 – Rob Simonsen
- Molotov – Dance and Dense Denso
- Andreu Lacondeguy: Billy Talent – Devil In A Midnight Mass
- Wayne Goss: R.A. the Rugged Man – Chains
- Wayne Goss: Seb Taylor – Camel Jumpin
- Fabien Barel: Shiny Toy Guns – Starts With One
- Jeff Lenosky: TV On The Radio – Staring At The Sun
- Darren Berrecloth: Priestess – Lay Down
- Cameron McCaul: The Datsuns – Stuck Here For Days
- Cédric Gracia: Jakalope – Upside Down
- Zion I and The Grouch – Trigger
- The Ramones – Blitzkrieg Bop
- Ponticello – Antarctica
- Richie Schley / Brian Lopes: The Chicharones – Breaking Point
- Kirt Voreis: The Donnas – Take It Off
- Kurtis Sorge: Moistboyz – In The Valley Of The Sun
- Robbie Bourdon / Wade Simmons / Kyle Strait: Buckcherry – Out Of Line
- Paul Basagotia: Mims feat. Purple Popcorn – This Is Why I Am Hot
- Ben Boyko: Rise Against – Drones
- Supersuckers – The Fight Song
Jeff Lenosky’s Greatest Hits
Jeff Lenosky’s Greatest Hits includes some of the most jaw dropping video segments from the last 10 years. This DVD documents Jeff’s progression all the way from the original classic “Keepin’ it Real” to his Bike Magazine award winning section from Chain Reaction 5 and everything in between.
Rider: Jeff Lenosky
BITS III CKD by Pist-N-Broke Prod
This is the final installment in the best selling Back In The Saddle franchise from Pist-N-Broke productions. A wicked selection of riders and some of the best camera work in the business makes all the BITS vids an essential in every collection.
Riders: Riders include Ben Boyko, Wade Simmons, Darren Berrecloth, Geoff Gulevich, Steve Romaniuk, Tyler Klassen and many more up and coming stars.
- Blinded – Fight For You
- Moneyshot – Cowboys and Angels
- LTG – Sickness
- Dos Hombres – That’s The One
- Good Riddance – Last Believer
- Character Traits – Wandering Bluesman
- Cranston Foundation – Day by Day
- Moneyshot – Innocent
- Ben Boyko: Character Traits – Moving Day
- Moneyshot – The Paradox of Paradise
- Moneyshot – One Million Degrees
Re-Focus by Orpheus Production
Re-Focus is the sequel to the hit film Focus, released in 2006. re-Focus was shot in High Definition, over a period of nine months, utilising a custom designed cablecam rig to bring you shots impossible to achieve using conventional methods.
Riders: Alex Bond, Claudio Cozzi, Fabien Barel, Ivan Oulego, Marco Millivinti, Mike Skinner, Pasqual Canals, Paul Aston, Sabrina Jonnier, Sam Hill and Tracey Moseley.
- Ms Manikin – Wonderboy
- We Are The Physics – Bullimia Sisters
- Ivan Oulego / Pasqual Canals: Rush Hour Soul – Sixteen
- Hip Parade – Katie Goes Dancing
- Roland Shanks – Cutting Teeth
- Dave Green – The Boys Will Be Out
- Conway – Don’t Waste Your Tears
- Claudio Cozzi / Marco Millivinti: Bloomfield Underground – Bedroom Blues
- Kalena – Eastern Block
- Kalena – Above All Reason
- Kalena – Bare to the Floor
- Sabrina Jonnier / Tracey Moseley: Underground Heroes – Dolly Boys
- Jag – Lover In Handcuffs
- Surf City – Headin’ Inside
- Fortune Drive – My Girlfriend’s an Arsonist
- Howard Roark – You Got The Moves
- Fabien Barel: The Crooks – Lies
- Roland Shanks – August
- Conway – Dirty Tricks
- Credits: Stilltide – Flyaway
Klunkerz by William Savage
Riders: Alan Bonds, Joe Breeze, Bob Burrowers, Wende Cragg, Carter Cox, Tom Cox, Charlie Cunningham, Gary Fischer, Otis Guy, Charlie Kelly, Chris Lang, Russ Mahon, James McLean, Jaquie Phelan, Steve Potts, Tom Ritchey, John Finley Scott (RIP), Mike Sinyard, Tom Slivka “Eli”, Robert Stewart, Fred Wolf, John York.
Live to Ride by MB UK
As MTB Riders, we all live to ride – any time, anywhere, any weather – and the new MBUK ‘Live to Ride’ DVD is rammed with the hottest mountain bike action from the best bikers on the planet. It features loads of great footage to keep you occupied, whatever you’re into.
We’ve been hanging out with top Brit Gee Atherton on his home turf, along with all the action from the Red Bull District Rides in Catania and Nuremburg.
Freerider Chris Smith is back to show you how to wallride and X-up, so you can be the king [or queen] of the skate park/street scene.
Want to check out what the DMR/Identiti team got up to on their road trip to Cornwall? Look no further because we’ve got all the sun sea and sandy jumps for you to feast over.
You can see what Hans Rey and Steve Peat got up to on their tour/pub crawl of Ireland, including their visit to the Cliffs of Moher – the scale of which needs to be seen to be believed.
Riders: Aaron Chase, Andreu Lacondeguy, Cam McCaul, Chris Smith, Darren Berrecloth, Gee Atherton, Glen Coe, Grant Fielder, Hans Rey, Kyle Strait, Lance McDermoth, Mike Smith, Olly Wilkins, Pat Campbell-Jenner, Paul Basagoitia, Ricky Crompton, Sam Pilgrim, Steve Peat, Timo Pritzel and Tom Dowie.
Home by Reset Films
Shot mainly in Scotland. “Home delves into the lives of some of the Worlds most passionate riders. Shot on HD and 16mm Home gets right to the core of what makes these people ride. It’s not just the characters who are inspiring, it’s also the World around them. Home captures the stunning landscape, the breathtaking scenery and the spirit of the place.”
Between The Tape by Clay Porter
Between The Tape is the new and long awaited film by clay porter.
Following the DH world cup series and visiting numerous riders homes, clay brings fresh and new ideas to mountainbiking.
“Seven Sundays out of every year, they race the clock searching for the elusive perfect run….. and it all happens, Between The Tape”
rom the creator of Hypnosis comes a totally new experience. Shot on 5 continents, 15 countries and documenting the 2006 UCI World Cup Downhill Series, Between the Tape is a truly international affair. From the first round in Vigo to the beaches of Brazil to the scenery of New Zealand and then back to Europe for the finals in Austria, Between the Tape is World Cup downhill racing like you’ve never seen it before. Between the Tape features the world’s best doing what they do best – race the clock between the tape.
Filmed on location in USA, Spain, Portugal, France, Austria, Switzerland, Scotland, germany, Canada, Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, England, and Ireland.
Riders: Ben Reid, Brendan Fairclough, Chris Kovarik, Duncan Riffle, Greg Minnaar, Jared Graves, Justin Leov, Marc Beaumont, Matti Lehikonen, Nathan Rennie, Sam Blenkinsop, Sam Hill, Steve Peat and The Athertons.
- Ian Brown – Happy Ever After
- Change of Face – So Much For Hope
- Every Move A Picture – Signs Of Life
- Rebelution – Safe and Sound
- JEM – 24
- Shiny Toy Guns – Starts With One
- And A Few To Break – Procession: When It Takes Your Love
- Skratch Bastid – I Ain’t Lazy
- Change of Face – Revision
- The Transfer ft. Wyn – It’s What
- Change of Face – Let It Burn
- The Transfer – Uncle Ron’s Town
- Coldcut ft. Roots Manuva – True Skool
- Elan – I Wanna Yell
- Change of Face – The Leader
- Change of Face – Unwanted
- Within Temptation – Mother Earth
- NOFX – The Separation of Church and Skate
- Muse – Map of the Problematique
- Talking Heads – Once in a Lifetime
- Rebelution – Other Side
- Rebelution – What I Know
Illusionary Lines by Tony Butler
Every World Cup, Every winner.The next in the Super8 series, only bigger and better. Illusionary Lines has been with the World Cup circus for the entire journey capturing every winner of a World Cup ripping in an isolated and unique part of the globe.
Travel to Africa, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Finland (Arctic circle), Germany, New Zealand, Scotland, Spain and Switzerland in a never ending journey to find the Illusionary Line.
Riders: Chris Kovarik, Claudio Caluori, Dan Atherton, Darren Pokoj, Gee Atherton, Greg Minnar, Markolf Berchtold, Matti Lehikoinen, Mick Hannah, Nathan Rennie and Sam Hill.
- Intro: Kasabian – Club Foot
- Radiohead – 2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm)
- Chris Kovarik: Wolfmother – White Unicorn
- The Bravery – Fearless
- Mick Hannah: Planet Funk – Chase the Sun (extended club mix)
- Beth Orton – She Cries Your Name
- Snow Patrol – Hands Open
- Water – No Goodbye
- Claudio Caluori: We Are Scientists – Cash Cow
- Claudio Caluori: Kasabian – Club Foot
- Chicago – 25 or 6 to 4
- Gotye – The Only Way
- Nathan Rennie: The Bravery – Swollen Summer
- Mandoza – 50 50
- Muse – Knights of Cydonia
- Interpol – Say Hello to the Angels
- Chris Kovarik: Tool – Stinkfist
- Darren Pokoj: Hilltop Hoods – Recapturing the Vibe
- Markolf Berchtold: Cut Copy – Future
- The Go! Team – Ladyflash
- Matti Lehikoinen: Soulwax – E-Talking
- Dan Atherton / Gee Atherton: Datarock – Fa Fa Fa
- Thievery Corporation – Marching the Hate Machines into the Sun
- Radiohead – The National Anthem
- New Order – Crystal
- Sam Hill: Beck – Cell Phones Dead
- The Cops – Call Me Anytime
Sevenvision by The Cut
The Cut – Sevenvision DVD is an international collection of seven of the most progressive and creative mountain bike free riders and downhill racers in the world.
Riders: Aaron Chase, Mick Hannah, Carlo Dieckmann, Wayne Goss, Chris Van Dine, Christopher Hatton, George Ryan.